10 Day You Challenge: 8 Fears
2. Another huge fear is that I won't be able to have children. But I know that even if I can't, God can fulfill the desires of my heart if those desires are focused on Him. Still a fear, though.
3. I fear that when I get older I won't be as attractive to Jordan. No, I don't think he's shallow, and I know he loves me for who I am with a love that comes from God, but I'm just being honest people. I want him to think I'm his beautiful girl forever.
4. Okay I'll get less serious haha. I'm afraid of bugs in the house. Especially when I see one and then I can't find it. And I picture it returning home to its family of 17 other bugs and them having a party in my chimney. I just got back from a weekend at Mountain Top and we had all kinds of bugs in my cabin. Also a snake. Yes, a snake. Which was not captured, but lost. So no one knew where it went. What a lovely thought when I was going to sleep last night.
5. I really truly fear car washes. I hadn't been in one since I was five (it traumatized me) until Jordan unexpectedly took me through one a couple months ago. I closed my eyes mostly. I really hate it.
6. I am afraid that there are hairs in my food. Gross.
7. Every year when it gets cold, I'm afraid to get in and out of my car because I know it will probably shock me. I hate getting shocked. I will avoid using my hands at all in the process to avoid it. Such as opening the door with my foot and then kicking it shut.
8. I'm always afraid that I'm not prepared for things. It could be anything - a test, packing for a trip, having people over - I just never think I'm fully prepared no matter how much time I've spent preparing. I'm weird.