10 Day You Challenge: 9 Loves
1. I LOVE Goodberry's chocolate ice cream. I guess it's actually frozen custard. I'd rather have it than any other type of ice cream. That's a strong statement but I stand by it.
2. I LOVE when my husband sings and plays the guitar. I melt. He's so talented.
3. I LOVE shelves. Bookshelves, shelving units, really cool closet spaces, basically anything that can hold books or display things.
4. I LOVE clean sheets. They are so wonderful to crawl into at night. I feel so cozy and I seem to sleep better, although that's probably just in my head.
5. I LOVE reminiscing with my high school friends. They always bring up hilarious stories that I had completely forgotten. We were so ridiculous, and I'm so glad.
6. I LOVE reading. I could read all day for real. It's the most relaxing thing to me. I got three books yesterday at Lifeway. I'm PUMPED.
7. I LOVE those dancing hamsters on that car commercial. Hamsters should always dance. I'm pretty sure the first website I ever visited was hamsterdance.com. Actually, I'm going to see if it still exists.....it does. And you can even revisit the classic one. Sweet.
8. I LOVE Monopoly Deal. Too bad Jordan doesn't, or we'd play it all the time. Such a fun, quick, better version of Monopoly!
9. I LOVE when people read the blog, comment, and become followers. Which means I love YOU. :) Haha.