Here are some random thoughts about my first two days of full-time work. :)
1. The very first thing I did at the new job was wrong. I parked in a doctor's parking spot. Oops. There was no way I could have known, but still. Not cool.
2. The people there are super nice and understanding when I ask dumb questions. (You'll probably think - oh I bet they're not dumb questions! But they ARE. Because I ask questions about everything because I want to know how things are specifically done and sometimes those things do not matter in the least.)
3. I have loved talking to the elderly people checking in. Especially when the couples come in together even if only one of them has an appointment. :)
4. I love it when people I know call the office. Or come in.
5. My mom took me out to lunch today to get some scrumptious Mexican food and it was AWESOME. She's the best.
6. I scheduled some appointments by myself today. Ballinnnnn!
7. I'm tired. Really tired.
Thank you so much for your prayers and well wishes about the job! Y'all are way too kind.
Follower of Christ. Wife to Jordan. 26 years of age. North Carolinian. Nothing without my Lord. Expecting our first baby in March 2015. Lover of helping people and digging into His Word. Married to my hero. Learning how to be a wife every day. Trying to have an eternal perspective. Attempting to cook and clean. Helping Jordan lead our youth group. Devoted to the Red Sox for life. Thankful for grace more than anything. Thanks for stopping by. :)