Here are some random thoughts about my first two days of full-time work. :)
1. The very first thing I did at the new job was wrong. I parked in a doctor's parking spot. Oops. There was no way I could have known, but still. Not cool.
2. The people there are super nice and understanding when I ask dumb questions. (You'll probably think - oh I bet they're not dumb questions! But they ARE. Because I ask questions about everything because I want to know how things are specifically done and sometimes those things do not matter in the least.)
3. I have loved talking to the elderly people checking in. Especially when the couples come in together even if only one of them has an appointment. :)
4. I love it when people I know call the office. Or come in.
5. My mom took me out to lunch today to get some scrumptious Mexican food and it was AWESOME. She's the best.
6. I scheduled some appointments by myself today. Ballinnnnn!
7. I'm tired. Really tired.
Thank you so much for your prayers and well wishes about the job! Y'all are way too kind.