We had an awesome one year anniversary on Monday!
Thank you for all of your sweet comments. :)
We went to Tasu Asian Bistro and it was DELICIOUS.
And he tried some of my sushi and didn't not like it. Haha. And he eats it the proper way...unlike me. If you're an intense sushi eater you could NOT eat it with me. I cut it in half and destroy it before I eat it. With a fork.
Then we got frozen yogurt. Sweet Frog is so yummy!
Okay so in honor of our anniversary Jordan did a tiny little interview for me. :) Enjoy. His words will be in blue.
1. Name some memorable times from this first year.
Hawaii, beach trips, Christmas, your hair color changing.
2. What has been the most surprising thing about marriage this first year?
How unselfish you have to learn how to be. And even though I’m right all of the time, I can’t always say it.
3. What have you learned about me that you didn’t know before we got married?
You’re grumpy in the mornings.
4. How much do you think my cooking skills have improved in this year?
It went from a 3 out of 10 to 6 out of 10. Actually 6 ½. And that ½ is based on that spaghetti dish you made.
(He's talking about this baked spaghetti dish from Ruthie Hart! Thanks, Ruthie! Go check it out and make your cooking rating go up. Haha.)
5. Okay, here’s the big question: blonde or brunette?
I honestly like them both. I like whatever it is. I dated and married a blonde but now I’ve been married to a brunette for longer.
(This tells me nothing. Haha. But I'm glad he likes both!)
6. What has been the best thing about marriage so far?
Having that companionship and friendship that’s always there and sharing experiences with my best friend, whether they’re good or bad. And having a godly foundation together that not only brings us closer to God but closer to each other.
7. What are you most looking forward to in the next year of marriage?
Going to the Outer Banks this weekend. Haha. Seeing what adventures we’ll get to partake in, the memories we’ll make, and finding out how God wants to use us this year.
I sure do love being married to that man.
And I'm still loving this anniversary week! The celebration continues. :)