- The day we closed on the house, we went to a retreat at Mountain Top Youth Camp called Extreme Weekend for college age and 20-somethings. Jordan did the music. Amazing as always.
- We packed up, painted 4 rooms in the house, painted the apartment, and moved.
- We had Jordan's parents, grandparents, and sister stay with us.
- We had our first ever youth group meeting. At our house.
- Jordan started a new basketball season.
- We started a new study with our church (and any visitors!) on Love and Respect by Emerson Eggerichs.
- We went to the NC state fair a couple of times, and took my sister-in-law Anna and cousin Brooke for their first time. They also stayed with us.
- My car broke down, which made us into a one car, carpooling couple there for a while. (Don't worry, Lexi is back, you would definitely know if she died for good because I would be overcome with sadness.)
- We took the youth group to the fall youth rally in Greensboro and stayed there for a weekend.
- I've had six Scentsy parties and much more to come.
- We took a much needed mini-vacation to Williamsburg, VA to colonial Williamsburg and Busch Gardens.
- And all of our other normal obligations in between. :)
So now you can probably see how I've barely had time to breathe. This was all in ONE month.
But I'm not complaining! It's been amazing to see God working in our lives in so many ways and filling them with blessings and responsibilities. I just don't want to get caught up in my own bubble and plans, I want to seek HIS direction and daily guidance.
I'll hopefully be blogging more regularly. My goal is 3 times a week...but I can't promise anything! Haha.
My beautiful sister-in-law Anna eating a Krispy Kreme burger at the NC state fair. Pretty much my nightmare. (I hate donuts if you're new to this blog.)
Some more sights at the fair!
The guys playing football in the pouring rain at Extreme Weekend. Yes, there were injuries. Yes, I was under a big umbrella but still got soaked.
I love Mountain Top Youth Camp.
My favorite ride at the fair - the Zipper!
My cousin Brooke, me, and sister Anna. Love them. :)
I melt every time.
Some of our awesome youth group, Jordan, and one of my best buds Sydney who also helps with the youth. We had a bowling kick-off night!
At Busch Gardens. I'll tell you more about that later. :)
I've missed y'all! My life isn't the same without being in the blogging world!