I love these questions. They are convicting, challenging, and Christ-centered. They build an excellent lens to look through when crafting goals - short term or long term.
So here are some of my November goals:
- Set apart time in God's Word and for prayer journaling each day.
- Work on BSF 3-4 days of the week.
- Devote 30 min. to one hour to cleaning the house each weekday.
- No dishes left in the sink at night.
- Finish Respecting my Husband series.
- Finish my one year Bible reading plan (that turned into two years).
- Make sure to set apart time with the Lord during our three trips this month.
- Take Christmas card pictures and order cards.
- Send three hand-written notes (thank you/encouragement) per week.
- Plan meals each week.
- Finish planning new blog design.
- Post on blog each weekday.
- Work out at least four times per week.
- Set apart at least 30 min. each weekday to answer emails.
- Finish planning Christmas shopping and budget.
- Plan youth group movie night and youth group girls' day.
- DON'T start another book until I finish the ones I'm already reading. :)
These are small things - not grand in any way. But I'm learning to be faithful in the little things for the Lord and for our family. (Luke 16:10) I'm a big idea person and sometimes I can become too focused on dreaming and not on the small things.
What are some of your November goals?
I'm linking up with Hayley at The Tiny Twig to share goals. I like how she talked about setting three must-do goals each day and not being overwhelmed. Such a great idea.